Tuesday 2 January 2018

CERAMIC PIECES - COFFEE CUPS AND STASH BOX SCULPTURES


Something I've been busy learning and developing over the last year is working with clay to make ceramic objects that can be used to drink from or keep things inside.. Pictured above are a batch of hand built sculptures I made after being fired once and glazed, ready for their final firing in the kiln..It's a fun and lengthy process from start to finish working with ceramics and as the glazes transform so much in the kiln, every piece that comes out is a surprise..



Pictured below are a few examples of some finished works, all of them are slab built and unique.. If you'd like to see more there is now a whole new section of photographs in the gallery section of my website ( here) ..





As mentioned above, if you'd like to see more pictures of my ceramic work take a look in the new gallery section on my site which I've been updating lately..There's currently a few pieces available in my store too if you'd like to own one..

Thanks for taking the time to check this out..
More one of a kind ceramic stuff coming soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment