Sunday 15 May 2016

EBAY VIDEO SELLER PORTRAIT - BIRMINGHAM - HOAKSER

Those of you who know me personally, probably know how I'm not a fan of having a camera pointed at me...A few weeks ago I was contacted by a film crew on behalf of Ebay who wanted to feature me and my work for a short video..After figuring I'd regret not doing it as the exposure would be good, I agreed and braved the lens..My Ebay store's back up and running with a new store name (hoakserdotcom_1) and the video is now up on YouTube for you to check out. 
Biggupps to Panda @graffitiartist.com for hookin up the spot and making an appearance. Proud to rep for my city, hopefully I come across like I sometimes know what I'm doing! Thanks to Jo, Josh and Dave for their camera skills and patience.. Here's what they came up with to showcase some of what I do.. LINK





smile emoticProud to rep for my city!!

No comments:

Post a Comment